Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lunch success at last

Today, on the spur of the moment, Diva2 had lunch at Tuscan Hills, the new upscale Italian restaurant in Forest Hills on the corner of Queens Blvd. and 77th Avenue. This place is seriously good and very definitely needed in the area . The lunch special at $9.95 is a true bargain. I had Tortellini in Brodo to start; the chicken broth was delicious, with a nice glistening layer of fat and a garden's worth of fresh chopped parsley on top, plus all those lovely tortellini. Yum! I was also served a basket of bread, which seems like overkill, since the special also came with the panini of my choice. I choose the grilled steak panini and it came with a lovely small salad. Tasty, tasty, tasty. I love this place, seriously. Thank you, Tuscan Hills, keep doing what you do.

Tuscan Hills on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment